Measuring Barclays partnership performance
In 2014, Barclays had a diverse portfolio of sponsorships, with the ambition to understand the role each sponsorship played and the value that they delivered.
We developed an award-winning measurement framework which allowed for:
- Quantified rationale & objectives for sponsorship
- Evaluation directly against objectives
- The diagnosis of strengths and weaknesses
- The comparison of sponsorship performance against Iris’ benchmark library
- Direct comparison between properties enabled by consistent output
- An evaluation and planning tool in one
Barclays now have clarity on the objectives and performance of each asset, enabling informed decisions around portfolio management, budget allocation and contract negotiations.