Job Vacancy - Senior Account Manager
ROLE : SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Reporting to: Group Account Director
WHERE WILL IT TAKE YOU?
Welcome to iris, a global creative innovation agency.
At iris brave brands are built, ideas have guts and rebellious work reaps rewards and awards alike.
But we don’t just build brands; we build Participation Brands. We give them a purpose and relevance in today’s society and help them to innovate and shape culture.
Our ideas are dreamed up, brought to life and cultivated in our thriving international network of over 1000 minds, in 15 offices around the world; by like-minded people driven to create the future of advertising and carve out their own careers, rather than just stand by and watch them happen.
Our ambition is quite simply to be the most inspiring and innovative agency network on the planet.
And as part of the Cheil family, we have a further 5000 adventurers in 55 offices across the globe, all at our disposal and all sharing our very same vision, determination and drive
About the role
As an agency, we have been working with Nectar for over 2 years now. During this time, we have established a strong reputation within their business as a key strategic and creative partner. We have creatively moved the brand forwards throughout the last year, across their event, new product and offer campaigns. We’ve been helping Nectar to create greater structure around customer comms, developing a more robust eCRM programme. We’re ambitious and want to be delivering a lot more for Nectar across different media channels and also across more targeted audience segments. Test and learn is a key focus for 2018 now that we have built the comms foundations.
This role is about helping to support the client’s ambition of increasing awareness around the breadth of partners and ongoing participation with the programme – getting more people to engage with more partners.
Key areas of focus will include:
- BRAND BUILDING: As lead agency we need to set the agenda for building Nectar’s brand
through strategic leadership and quality, consistent creative work.
- ONGOING CUSTOMER COMMS: deliver ongoing integrated campaigns that engage and educate
our customer base
- TEST AND LEARN: Implement a series of test and learn pilots throughout the year to gain
greater understanding and insight. Use these learning’s to strengthen ongoing communications to create greater engagement
What we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate will be positive, energetic, persuasive and entrepreneurial. They will need to feel comfortable developing a strategic point of view as well as rolling their sleeves up and dipping into the detail.
They should be looking for somewhere they can develop their skills and make a difference, a place where they can really develop their career. This role is just the start and this person should be aiming to be a future agency leader, capable of shaping strong CRM & eCRM platforms.
In the first instance they will need:
- Brilliant relationship development skills
- A clear and concise approach to building actionable insights in conjunction with Planning support
- An infectious passion for innovation in creative delivery
- You understand the importance of team - and how to unlock great performance and help people meet their potential - you will be a natural leader.
- A natural focus on digital & social developments
- A track record of successfully delivering integrated campaigns with digital & social at the heart
- Experience of working on Loyalty brands ideally in retail
- Excellent financial management & organisational skills
- First-class presentation skills, they need to be able to bring an audience on the journey with them.
We look after our citizens and work hard to ensure you feel happy, loved and supported. Here is a taster of what we have on offer:
- BUPA private health and dental care
- On site personal trainer
- Personal access to our Independent Financial Advisor
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Group income protection
- Sabbatical after 5 years
- Eye care vouchers
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Football, Yoga, and on-site massages
- Squads (Lash & Smile)
- Local corporate discounts
- 20 days per annum
- Plus 3-4 days at Christmas and New Year
- Plus your Birthday
- Plus additional day after each 2, 3, and 4 years
- Holiday buy back (up to an extra 5 days per year)
Closing Date for Applications: 5th September 2017 at 5.00pm